The Merinda Park Learning and Community Centre have rooms available for hire for your function at affordable rates:
Currently the main hall is not available for hire over the weekends due to permanent hirers now occupying the hall on Saturday and Sunday.
- Computer room – set up for 10 students on a peer to peer network along with a central study area
- General facilities – kitchen with commercial oven, microwave ovens, dishwasher and central island bench
Contact the Centre for hire charges and bond, as these differ for each type of hire.
Other organisations that use the centre
- W.O.R.D Church, Pastor Ramon Maglaya, phone: 0418 195 095– Sunday mornings
- Casey Cardina Camera Club
- Cranbourne Narre Relay for Life committee