Hall and room hires are currently unavailable due to the renovations being undertaken at MPLCC. Expected recommencement of hires is March 2017. Please contact us in the 2017 new year for availability.
The Merinda Park Learning and Community Centre have rooms available for hire for your function at affordable rates:
- Main hall – seats up to 80/100 people
- Studio – seats up to 15 people
- Computer room – set up for 10 students on a peer to peer network along with a central study area
- General facilities – kitchen with commercial oven, microwave ovens, dishwasher and central island bench
- Crockery & cutlery – settings available for up to 100 people
- Stage – 3m × 2m stage with ramp available for hire
Contact the Centre for hire charges and bond, as these differ for each type of hire.
Other organisations that use the centre
- Arise Church, Pastor Nga Takav, phone: 0433 835 302 – Sunday mornings
- Casey Cardina Camera Club
- Cranbourne Narre Relay for Life committee